Get Free Product! Applications for our Product Testing Group NOW OPEN
by Rachel Kelly on Nov 10, 2021
It gives us great pleasure to announce that we're on the lookout for a few extra (epic) humans to join our product testing (gamma) group.
While we've already been working with a number of people to develop our prototypes and get the OSleeve to its final stages of testing, it's now time to add a few extra legends who can really give our OSleeves a good workout.
In exchange for free product, we're looking for solid feedback on how our product is performing when lifting, pulling, pushing, twisting, and generally being a busy, active human.
We have limited spots on the product testing group and we're looking to move on this relatively fast.
Based on on-going feedback, the steps below are subject to change...but we're focusing on keeping things fair and reasonable for those who get involved with us at this early stage.
Let's break it down.
- If your application is shortlisted, we'll get in touch to discuss your application - this may happen via email, Discord or another online forum.
- Once your application is approved, you'll be added to a private FB group (or Discord Server) with other product testers to discuss the project and product as we go. We'll also confirm your shipping address.
- You'll be sent at least 2 prototypes over the next few months. They'll likely differ in material composition but there could be a slight polishing of the design.
- We'll send you product review questionnaire for each version you get sent which needs to be complete within a specific (reasonable) time period.
- If you aren't able to provide us with feedback or become unresponsive to our emails/communication, you will automatically be removed from the product testing group.
- If you are no longer part of the product testing group, we will not ask for the return of our product (that's just silly), but you will not receive any further free product moving forward.
As things progress on the product testing group, you may be given discounts to additional products within our company portfolio (OSleeve is just one of our products). We'll give you more details should your application be successful.
Since we are doing on-going product development (even after our first commercial product ships), you will likely receive more test products to play with.
And that's it for now!
Want to be considered for this group?
APPLICATIONS HAVE NOW CLOSED.
Within 24 hours, we received over 100 applications and had additional submissions dribbling in over the course of a week.
Thank you so much to those who submitted their details and reached out to us on IG for a discussion.
In total, we have nearly 150 applications to work through and plan to get in touch with everyone regarding the outcome of their submission by 20th Nov.